313th Military Intelligence Battalion (CEWI)

313th Military Intelligence Battalion (CEWI)

Originally organized as the 215th Signal Depot Company in 1942 at Camp Livingston, LA, the 313th provided intelligence support and collection from the D-Day through OIF, spending most of its existence as part of the 82nd Airborne Division.

While the unit was deactivated in 2006, the esprit de corps of those who served together, and the legacy of the Army's most decorated Military Intelligence Battalion remain.